A quality Process Safety Management program is vital to ensure you remain in compliance with OSHA and also minimize insurance costs. To help provide our customers with the best options, we've recently established our own Process Safety Management Division in house.
Our program is run by our own Safety Director, Rob Baker. A graduate of Illinois State University, Rob has developed Process Safety Management for many years in the ammonia refrigeration industry. However, Process Safety Management is not the only service we offer. Republic Refrigeration provides a number of other programs to help our clients keep up-to-date on the latest bulletins from IIAR. We also work to help you remain compliant with the latest industry standards, as well as OSHA and EPA regulations. We can even help you with the confusing CFATS filing with the Department of Homeland Security.
Process Safety Management and Risk Management Program guidelines are constantly changing, so our technicians are routinely training to stay up-to-date on all the requirements for your project. They attend factory-sponsored schools to gain product specific knowledge, and we also regularly bring consultants in-house to further our training.
Mechanical Integrity Auditing is another way that we help our customers remain in compliance. An audit is performed on-site, equipment is cataloged and inspected, and safety tests run to ensure that your facilities meet or exceed regulation requirements. Our mechanical integrity audits comply with the latest standards:
- IIAR Bulletin 109
- Visual Inspection
- Safety Tests
- ANSI/ IIAR Bulletin 110 (IIAR 6 Inspection and Maintenance)
- Preventative Maintenance
- Manufacturer Recommendations
- Recognized And Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (RAGAGEP)
- Operating History
Other regulatory services we provide are:
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Risk Management Programs and Revalidations
- Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standard (CFATS) filing services with Department of Homeland Security
- Compliance Audits
- Relief Header Calculations
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Revalidation
- Management of Change
- Standard Operating Procedures
- General Duty programs (Ammonia Refrigeration Management, or ARM, for facilities with under 10,000 lbs. of ammonia)